#TR30day Challenge Bucket List
Here are my commitments for change for my first #TR30day Challenge.
1. Get active! Do something physical and positive at least 30 minutes every day! Walk, run, swim, frisbee, hike, bike, something!!!
2. Go back to church as a family, regularly!
3. Keep my personal health in perspective – schedule a much-needed physical and do what the doctor says!
4. Plan for a better diet, cook at home more, keep a food journal, eat three good meals a day, drink a ton more water, take the time to make each meal quality time!
5. Go on a weekly date with my wife Jamie (even if it’s just lunch)!
6. Spend quality time with my daughters Amber & Alyson (1 hour minimum) doing what they want to do.
7. Complete the enrollment process to go back to school in August
8. Write – blog as much as possible (goal 2 X week)
9. No Kid Hungry Indiana – start the process of helping grow this cause locally where I live.
10. Plan a healthy family summer vacation for July.
There it is, great stuff that will enhance my life, my health, my relationships, my family and my personal value.
Thanks in advance for the support and encouragement and for allowing me to be a part of this awesome community we share!